Equality Virginia is working on a brilliant campaign right now to get Equality license plates on the road throughout the Commonwealth and beyond!
Pre-register for your plate by going here: http://www.equalityvirginia.org/blog/imagine-equality-plates-across-virginia
LOVEwork in downtown Culpeper
Virginia has the coolest thing going, we put these LOVE signs all over the state because that’s how committed we are to truly making a difference. We want to share the love, spread the love, feel the love..we love everyone and everything here and it’s beautiful.
Here are some locations for finding these wonderful signs in the LOVELY state of Virginia.
* Heartwood, Abingdon
* Cardinal Point Winery, Afton
* Veritas Vineyards, Afton
* Ashland Train Station, Ashland
* Morais Vineyards, Bealeton
* Wolf Creek Indian Village, Bland Co.
* Downtown State Street, Bristol
* Buena Vista
* Kiptopeke State Park, Cape Charles
* Humpback Bridge, Covington
* The Depot, Culpeper
* Craddock Terry Hotel, Lynchburg
* Luray Caverns, Luray
* Manassas Museum, Manassas
* Norfolk International Airport, Norfolk
* Ma Margaret’s House B&B, Reedville
* Maymont, Richmond
* Richmond International Raceway, Richmond
* Plow & Hearth Outlet, Rochelle
* Scott County
* Virginia Welcome Center, Fredericksburg
* Virginia Welcome Center, New Kent
* Virginia Welcome Center, Lambsburg
Please send me pics of you and the LOVE signs that you have visited here in Virginia.
Welcome to Virginia where we LOVE our fellow man, woman, child..whatever. Gay, straight, brown, black, white, male, female…whatever you are, Virginia is the place for you. “Virginia is for Lovers” isn’t just a state slogan, it’s a way of life. If you aren’t living in Virginia yet, get here and let us share our LOVE with you!
Virginia is for Lovers